[Tips] How to Record Facebook Videos on Windows/Mac
Facebook is the world's largest social media platform, with over billions of users from around the globe. There contain lots of video content on Facebook because of the short video sharing trend today. In addition, Facebook also released the Facebook Messengers Room to allow more convenient video calls feature. But what if we need to record Facebook videos for preserving offline? Today, I would like to share some helpful ways to enable you to keep Facebook videos without hassle.
Part 1. Recommendation: Best Facebook Video Recorder
The first method to keep Facebook videos in original quality is to record them. With a handful and reliable screen recorder, you can easily record Facebook videos or cuts of them for saving to playback offline. As for the reliable screen recorder, RecordAnyVid is strongly recommended.
RecordAnyVid is a lightweight screen recorder that can help to capture any screen activities on desktop, including gaming videos, live streaming, online meetings/lessons and all kinds of movies/TV shows. It contains various benefits that can help users out. Here are some of them:
- Small interface that won't occupy much space on your screen;
- Very simple to use functions enabling everyone to get started easily;
- Multiple mainstream output formats available for selecting;
- Real-time editing and preview clipping features available;
- More preference settings provided to enable more convenient program usage experience.
RecordAnyVid has more than these sparkling features which are waiting for you to discover! Are you also impressed by this amazing screen recorder? In the following part, you will be turned to the direct guidance on how to use RecordAnyVid to record Facebook videos on desktop.
Part 2. Fast Record Facebook Videos on Windows/Mac
RecordAnyVid is a program which is so user-friendly, especially for people who require simple operation process or those who fail to handle complicated software well. With simple fractures, RecordAnyVid can just bring the simplest way for us to record any videos on desktop. So referring to how to record Facebook videos, the detailed steps will be stated to you now.
Step 2. Make Settings Before Recording Facebook Video
Launch RecordAnyVid on you desktop, and click into the main feed of "Video Recorder". Here, you can set the recording area accordingly. In addition, the volume of the "System Sound" as well as "Microphone" can also be adjusted.
Part 3. Alternative Solution to Save Facebook Videos on PC
VideoHunter is more than a Facebook video downloader, but an any video downloader, with the ability to download online videos from over 1,000 sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Dailymotion and more. It brings sparkling features to users, which include:
- Provide high out quality selections such as 1080p, 4K, and 8K;
- The downloader offers general MP3, MP4, and WEBM for outputting videos. On Mac, a video converter also provides other 20+ formats to convert local files. This will add to Windows later;
- Offer fast speed to convert and download online videos;
- Allow to download subtitles and YouTube playlist easily;
- Provide 320kbps to save music file in MP3 format for offline playback.
To copy a Facebook video on any device, it won't be complicated. For short videos, RecordAnyVid can be a good way for you to save it in original quality. For those longer Facebook videos, VideoHunter can be a better way for help. Therefore, select your favorable option to save your favorite Facebook videos now!