YOU ASK, WE ANSWER
Please select the related topic to find the corresponding questions.
Q1. What's the differences between free version and registered version?
Blu-ray Ripper provides a free version for users to have a try. If you are fond of it and want to get further services, you can purchase the license code to get the registered Blu-ray Ripper.
By compared with the free version, registered Blu-ray Ripper will have no time limitation on ripping Blu-ray content. Moreover, GPU acceleration is able to access. To get better services, registered version is the best choice.
As for the free version, it will have several limitations as following.
1) For more-than-5-minutes file, only 5 minutes contents can be converted.
2) For less-than-5-minutes file, only half of the file can be converted.
3) GPU acceleration is not available.
Q2. How to get the license code?
If you want to get the license code to unlock the registered Blu-ray Ripper, there are several ways.
Way 1. Click the “Buy Now” button or add-to-chart icon on the official site to purchase the license code.
Way 2. When you launch the free version, a pop-up windows will show up. Simply hit “Purchase” button, then you'll automatically navigate to the store to purchase the license code.
After that, you'll receive an email telling you the license code to register.
Q3. What is license code? Is it free?
License code is the key to unlock the registered Blu-ray Ripper so that you can get further services. To get license code, you can subscribe the one year membership, or Single-user license and family license for lifetime.
You can go to the store page to learn the specific price of each membership.
Q4. I’ve purchased the license code, but I didn’t receive it. How can I fix it?
After purchasing the membership, you’ll receive the license code by email within 2 hours. If you fail to get the license code or lose it, please contact [email protected] to get more help.
Q5. How can I register RipAnyBlu-Ray?
When you launch RipAnyBlu-Ray, a pop-up window will ask you to register.
• Enter the email address you used to purchase the license code.
• Then, enter the license code you received. • Hit “Register” to unlock the registered version of RipAnyBlu-ray.
Q6. Can I use the same license code to register on another PC or Mac?
If you’ve purchase 1 year membership or single-user license, then no. One license code suits for one device. If you want to enjoy RipAnyBlu-Ray on many PC or Mac, you can purchase family license code instead.
Q7. How to turn on GPU acceleration to get faster conversion?
To boost the performance of RipAnyBlu-Ray, you can simply click on the GPU acceleration icon on the upper right corner.
Or you can try:
• Open Preference > Choose “Convert” tab to find GPU section.
• Simply enable the GPU acceleration options. > Then, hit “OK”.
But some of you might find that all options are turning gray and not able to click. First of all, you should know that GPU acceleration is only available for registered version. If you want to enjoy GPU acceleration, you can purchase the license code to unlock the registered RipAnyBlu-Ray.
Q8. What can I do if RipAnyBlu-Ray fail to load Blu-ray disc/folder?
To solve this situation, you need to:
1) Check if you have upgraded to the latest version of RipAnyBlu-Ray.
2) Check if you have connected a Blu-ray drive.
3) Check if the network connection is working.
4) Check if the Blu-ray disc is playable.
Then, you can try:
1) Update RipAnyBlu-Ray to the latest version and then try again.
2) Uninstall the software and reboot your computer after a while. Then, install RipAnyBlu-Ray to try again.
3) Turn off the anti-virus program while the software is running. If it’s still not working, please contact [email protected] to get more help.